From Saturday 20th May we’ll be making some minor changes to our services that operate between King’s Lynn and Hunstanton (34 & 35) and also King’s Lynn and RAF Marham via West Winch (39). From the same date we’ll also be making minor changes to some of the more local fares on these routes to reflect the increase in operating costs.
Service 33, 34 & 35 - Click here to view new times
- All services will once again operate via Hunstanton Road in Heacham (serving Heacham Manor Hotel) instead of operating via Heacham Lavender.
- New off peak only two-hourly service 33 is introduced offering a slightly faster journey time to and from Hunstanton. This service operates via Heacham, Snettisham, Ingoldisthorpe and Dersingham but omits Mountbatten Road and Princess Drive. These new journeys operate from King’s Lynn at 0840, 1040 & 1240hrs and from Hunstanton at 0940, 1140 and 1340hrs.
- An enhanced timetable is introduced on Sundays and Bank Holidays with buses operating every 30 minutes.
- Other minor timing tweaks have been made to assist with punctuality along the entire route.
Service 39 - Click here to view new times
- Revised timetable with most journeys departing from King’s Lynn five minutes earlier than previously.
- There is an additional morning journey leaving King’s Lynn following customer requests and the daytime timetable has been changed to more accurately reflect customer demand.
Any Adult fares along the 33/34/35 route that are currently £1.40 cash single (£1.30 holdall) and £2.30 cash two-trip (£2.15 holdall) will be increased to £1.50 cash (£1.40 holdall) and £2.50 cash (£2.35 holdall) respectively. The Child and 16-19 equivalents will also be subject to minor increases too. There will be no changes to any other fares. The same level of discount to NHS and RAF staff will still be applicable.
We are confident that all of our fares still represent excellent value for money, particularly for those who are taking advantage of the Holdall card discount. Don’t forget our two-trip tickets are valid for 1 month too so there’s need to travel back the same day, you can use the ticket to make two one way trips as well!
If you need any information please do not hesitate in calling us on 01553 611955 (Mon-Fri 0830hrs to 1700hrs).
June 29, 2017
June 9, 2017
May 12, 2017
May 2, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 7, 2017
April 5, 2017
March 29, 2017
March 2, 2017
December 5, 2016
December 5, 2016
November 4, 2016
September 23, 2016
August 4, 2016
April 25, 2016
March 8, 2016
February 9, 2016
November 24, 2015
November 6, 2015
October 20, 2015
August 11, 2015
April 22, 2015
March 3, 2015
January 5, 2015